viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Concert experience

I really like music, so I have had the opportunity to enjoy many concerts in my life. One of the best concert I have ever been was on Chillán, it was about two years ago. I met with my friends and then we went to the principal square of the city to see Joe Vaconcelos. He is a Chilean/Brazilian artist that I admire a lot, because he introduced new popular rhythms as Brazilian samba, afrosoul and reggae on a way that I had never heard in our country. Also, the lyrics are very nice, some of them talk about positive things, another’s are a social criticism, and I really appreciate that. We felt incredible, we danced a lot and sang their songs, and there simply was such a joyful atmosphere. After the event, we went with my partners to a friend house to dance more to continue the party all night long. 

2 comentarios: