viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Future Job

I would like to have a calm job, I don’t want to work more than 40 hours per week, I would love to work no more than 5 hours by day, I think that would be enough for me, I prefer to have more time to spend with my family and to develop other skills. I would like to be an independent worker because I don’t like to receive orders; I like to develop my ideas without limiting. I imagine my job as some enhancing, some that makes me happy. I can’t imagine doing it indoor, locked up all the time in an office, I imagine going to the communities, working with them, and going to many different places, off course I would like to travel a lot.
I am studying the major of sociology because I can not stand the social injustices, I look forward to understand social phenomena, and I would like to have some theoretical tools that career give to me. I would love to continue studying, gain knowledge of geography or history for example, to do post graduate studies, or to study a completely different career as musical composition.

When I become professional I’d love to do many researches, I have many ideas in mind, but still me many years to study to achieve that.

4 comentarios: