viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Pets

For me, pets are part of family and home. I lived with a dog for 16 years, his name was "Trosky". My father find him inside a box in the street. At that time was only a puppy, with some months of life. He was a beautiful lapdog, with a lovely black coat with brown stripes, with the passage of the years, some dreadlocks were formed on his head and it was so stylish. He always was a good dog, he take care of us and the house. . Trosky was incredibly agile and cunning, he used to escape when we just opened the door but after he always came. I remember that once he fought terribly with another dog, with a Rottweiler, and and was severely injured. However he was a strong dog and he recovered, we had to cure him for a long time and He could then return to be as before.
 Last year I lived away from my house, on another country. Then one day my mother called me to tell that he had died. It was of course very sad, I miss him a lot, but I have the memories of the good times we had together

1 comentario: