viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

diagnosis 2015

For me, this year has been very fast, however, it has been a year of great learning. I arrived at the big city of Santiago without knowing much and without too many expectations,  that was a huge challenge that involved working with a bunch of strangers, the location of new streets for me, and adapt to a style of life which I was not used to. I have met great classmates, now I live with my grandparents whom I've known better, and Santiago provides opportunities that other cities in the country are not. I have taken courses on music with wise teachers, I have learned a little of Portuguese and improved my performance in English, and I have attended large concerts and cultural events.
On the other hand, my health has did not go so well this year, I've fallen sick and cold  more often than I am accustomed (about seven times so far of the year!!). Once I was two weeks in bed without much physical energy to do my activities, that was terrible for me.
I am usually be very active and there are always things that have not done yet or I still have to do. For example, I would have loved to enroll in a football team, or I would have loved to learn some musical instruments, have more time to play it, but I know that calmly, I can do it in the future.

Finally, I would like to highlight all the knowledge I have obtained in the career and the good people I've ever met in Santiago.

4 comentarios: