viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

English 2015


 

I didn’t like too much the use of blogs. First, I'm not very skilled with technology, so it was not a pleasant activity for me, I don't like to spend much time in front of the computer, I prefer talking face to face with other people. I avoid doing it if is not strictly necessary to. Secondly, I think that the time that we spent in the computer room and working on computers could be more entertaining and interesting to have more classes on the classroom, I think it is more helpful when the professor teaches lessons. On the other hand, I had the opportunity to freely use my mind and create texts in the way that I wanted. I think it is very interesting to develop activities that are not so structured, sometimes, it is good to allow the student to orient their work according to their tastes and interests.

However, I liked the English experience. The layout of the teacher and the students made a funny class. Being honest I do not practice English outside the classroom, but when I have more free time I will try to do it.

3 comentarios: