viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

How green I am??



Nowadays, more and more people get interested about environmentally friendly practices because we are changing our mentality, we are opening our eyes that we live together, on the same planet and we have to take care about it.

We do not recycle much truth, there are still many difficulties for to do it,  for example, there are no large public policies that finance recucling industries or campaigns that inform and enable the participation of citizenship. I also believe that in the country we live in, in which inequality is so great, the concern of recycling is irrelevant, I mean, one of their latest concerns.

I use the bike a lot, I think to use it bring many benefits, they are incredible: you save the passage of locomotion, you exercise your body, you avoid the stress and congestion of the morning, you arrive with energy and enthusiasm, as well you reduce your carbon footprint, and I could continue this long list…
I have supported eco-organisations as Patagonia Sin Represas or No al Punilla, I consider it is very important to preserve our water wealth, the “future oil”. Also I have stayed in public demonstrations against the privatization of the seed “NO a Monsanto”. I think on Santiago is missing to improve public transport to decongest and reduce the excessive number of cars in the city, it is essential to be able to talk to the other to change our consciousness.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario