viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

free post

This photograph has a great story that I want to relate you. It was taken on 2012, probably on the month of November. I was 16. We were the better team I have ever played, playing the championship final of the Chillán amateur Soccer Association. I remember I was not in my best conditions because it hurt me a foot, the right food (I’m right), but a nice friend gave me a lotion that allowed me to play. We went to the field under a sun that burned us. It was a “locked” match, and an unfortunate move cost us dear. We began losing until we could finally have control of the ball, we started to touch it with confidence and we got turn the dial, finally, the score was 2-1. Anyway, this photograph represents for me the joy of soccer, the joy of a group that working together achieved the cup. Is not the cup the important thing, do not misunderstand me, this picture reminds me the efforts, the jokes and all the happiness expressed in the square, with a big smile at us faces. Now I am far from Chillán, but I will never forget them, what a good players and people










4 comentarios: